Posts Tagged ‘Stamping with Kids’
It's time to share some more cards made by Heartfelt Stamper's Team Members! (Yes, this means that I've been way too busy preparing for our Retreat Weekend to stamp blog cards!).
Created by Christine Luce: I just love the simplicity of this card! This color wash paired with Jet Black StazOn is very striking.
Created by Christine Luce: Another Christine Card, again with the simplicity! That sure is her forte! This darling Bitty Birthday stamp set is one that you can take for FREE during Sale-A-Bration!
Created by Patty Braun: Patty has showcased another stamp set that you can take for FREE During Sale-A-Bration (only 4 days left!!!) – "C is for Cat". I would never have thought to pair this stamp set with the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, but it works so nice!
- To sign up for the Spring Song Scrapbooking Class! Click Here for more details!
- To order your April Card Kit of the Month!! Click Here for more details!
- To place your qualifying orders to earn FREE Stamp Sets, it's Sale-A-Bration!! Click Here for more details! ENDS IN 5 DAYS!!!!
Today, I thought I would share with you an idea for you if your kids are too young to sit down and make a card! Being in the creative business, I've been trying to expose Landon to creativity early on. Finger Painting has been the point of interest!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- I gave Landon a piece of Finger Paint Paper, Red and Green Finger Paint, and let him have at it! After the paper had dried, I cut it into 4" x 5 1/4" pieces so that they would fit on the front of a card.
- If you get the large Finger Paint Paper, you're able to get 8 cards out of one sheet, so you don't have to worry about having your kids paint to many multiplies.
- I added the greetings from "Family Phrases" Stamp Set, the hand print is a retired stamp set that I couldn't resist.
WHAT TO ORDER
Glorious Green Cardstock (101697), Real Red Classic Ink (103133), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Family Phrases Stamp Set (114960)
- To register for the Valentine's (and more!) Class – Click Here!
- To register for the Winter Memories Scrapbooking Class – Click Here!
- To order your retiring stamp sets before their gone forever on January 4th – Click Here for the listing!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element until January 4th Only – Click Here!