Posts Tagged ‘Stamping Classes in Rochester NY’
Friday August 20th
6:30 – 9:30 pm
at 67 Covington, West Irondequoit, NY
Non-Refundable Pre-Pay Deadline: Monday August 9th – just 2 days away!!
Our August Scrapbooking Class is bright and cheery! This class will feature the new Greenhouse Gala Series Paper, you'll receive 1/2 package; some will be used to create our pages, the rest is yours to take home.
The cost of this class is $30 and includes 1/2 pack of Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (go home with what you don't use) and all other supplies needed. (You'll notice a price increase, after much evaluation and itemizing the cost of all of the supplies that go into this class, we weren't breaking even with the previous pricing and therefore need to significantly increase the class fee effective this month.)
Here is the card that I made for my Top 10 Sales Achievers in my downline during the month of June:
A BIG Congratulations to these fabulous ladies!!
- Jen Rios Raner
- Linda Jennejahn
- Laura Swift
- Kriss Huels
- Sheila Ogletree
- Pam Kane
- Melissa Grover
- Davina Allgrim
- Ruth Petrovich
- Ronda Nelson
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- All I can say about this stamp set, "Punched Posies," is "MUST HAVE!" It's seriously the BEST Hostess Set that Stampin' Up! has EVER put out (in my humble opinion!). I just adore how every images coordinates with a punch, and the bold artwork is fabulous! This stamp set is only available through the end of August, and with August's Bonus $25 Hostess Promotion – there has never been a better time to host! I still have some dates – let me know if you want to snatch one of them up and get this stamp set for your very own in addition to other generous shopping dollars.
- I'm showing off TEXTURE in this card – from the Clear Bitty Buttons to the Polka Dot Embossing Folder there's lots of fun elements going on to make this card what it is.
- I fell in love with our new Scallop Rectangle Clearlit Die as soon as I saw it! I've been "craving" another Big Shot Shape that is versatile for focal images. This serves that purpose in full!
WHAT TO ORDER:
Punched Posies (Level 2 Hostess Exclusive!), Curvy Verses Stamp Set (114948), Basic Black Cardstock (121045), Basic Black Classic Ink (101179), Poppy Parade Classic Ink (119782), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), So Saffron Cardstock (105118), So Saffron Cardstock (105213), Certainly Celery Cardstock (105125), Bashful Blue Cardstock (105120), Bitty Buttons (118761), Basic Black 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119261 – share also available), Fancy Flower Punch (118073), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (117335) and Scallop Rectangle Clearlits Die (118872)
What's the BIG DEAL about the BIG SHOT!?
- Where do I begin!? The Big Shot is a FABULOUS tool that will TRANSFORM your creativity! You've seen just a sampling of what the Big Shot is capable of on this card, but there is SO MUCH MORE. I love the Big Shot so much and want to get all of you using it! So I've begun offering a BIG SHOT CLASS that will take place once a month! This class will teach you all of the ins and outs of this machine and I'll work with you to make sure you gain a vast understanding of all that you can do with it.
- CLICK HERE for more details on this class – the August Class is on August 18th and the Registration Deadline is a week from today – August 11th!
- Get a FREE BIG SHOT CLASS!!!! When you purchase the actual Big Shot Machine from me, you'll get to attend the next Big Shot Class I'm offering for FREE!!! That's a $20 value given to you for FREE!
- Live Long Distance from Me? No problem! If you purchase the Big Shot Machine from me and don't live locally enough to attend the next class, I'll send you ALL of the completed projects from the class, a printed step by step instruction sheet so that you can turn around and create similar projects on your own AND give you a phone call crash course in how to use the machine and which dies to use with what, what each die can get through, etc.!
- Sure, you can try to find the best discounted deal on the Big Shot. But will those large companies take the time to teach you how to use it? That kind of excellent customer service is what you will get from ME, Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- The BIG SHOT really is a BIG DEAL! Contact me to Learn More!
Wednesday August 18th
6:30 – 9:30 pm
at 67 Covington, West Irondequoit, NY
Non-Refundable Pre-Pay Deadline: Wednesday August 11th
Join me for the first of what will become our MONTHLY Big Shot Class! I've had many recent requests for Big Shot focused classes, so per request I am adding this all new series to the calendar. You can come to just one class or to every class – the choice is yours!
In August's addition, we will complete 4 cards and 1 Gift Giving Item. We'll use Bigz, Bigz XL, Embosslit, Sizzlet and Texture Folders Dies!
Here's a sneak peek at this class offering:
The cost of this class is $20 and includes all of the supplies needed to make the 4 cards and 1 Gift Giving Box in addition to 4 envelopes. It does not include the candy inside of the Gift Giving Box.
Can't Make it to the Class? No worries! You can purchase the completed cards and Gift Giving Box already done for you as part of Aly's Boutique! For just $25 plus shipping I will make all of these cards up FOR you and ship them directly to your home!
Click Here to Purchase Completed Card and Gift Box Set:
Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? You can purchase a PDF File of this class – check out the details here!
I have some exciting news for all of you today! Stampin' Up! just announced that through August 31st, you can receive an Extra $25 in FREE MERCHANDISE for hostessing a workshop that totals $350 or more!!
- Have a $350 workshop and receive 1 Level 1 or 1 Level 2 Hostess Set AND $65 in FREE PRODUCT!!!! (The normal $40 + an additional $25!)
- Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and we'll get a time scheduled on the calendar now for me to come and meet with you and your friends and family. We'll make 2 projects FREE or charge and have a great girls night!
- Don't want to hold the workshop in your home? No problem! You can invite your friends and family over to mine and we'll do it here!
Here are some of the reasons I've been so busy lately!
First, we had the 1st Summer Bash Session (still getting ready for another one next week!) Here are some highlights from The Bash at the Rochester Location:
The other event we had was our Heartfelt Stamper's Team Stamp Fest to kick off the new Stampin' Up! Year! Here are some highlights from this one! You can see our adorable new future Demonstrator!!
One of my favorite things about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the incredible Team I'm apart of. Everyone works together, cares about each other, and loves the fellowship we have together! It's truly a TEAM!!
You can learn more about our Team by Clicking Here – we would love to have you join us!
For more photo highlights from these events, tune into my Facebook Fan Page!
The Card Kit of the Month Program – July 2010
Featured Set: “Friends Never Fade” and Featured Accessory: Clips Assortment
NEW! Featured Big Shot Die Cut Trial: Clear Circle
NEW! Featured Stamp Set for the YEAR: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Kits are the stamping classes that come right to your door! You'll receive the supplies to create SIX of EACH design shown above–that means all of the consumable supplies that you need to create 12 cards total (adhesive excluded). You'll also receive 2 additional full-color samples of "alternative" cards that you can make with the combined contents of the kit. In addition, you'll receive detailed step-by-step instructions on how to complete each of the four designs. The price of the Card Kit is just $20–that's less than $1.70 per card! Orders for the Card Kits must be received by July 15th. You'll receive your kit by the end of the month, kits are shipped directly to you!
Special offer for July: Purchase the Card Kit and receive the coordinating stamp set "Friends Never Fade" and the featured accessory "Clips Assortment" at 20% off!
New this year: Teeny Tiny Wishes will be a featured set for the entire year! That means every month, we'll be using this stamp set so that you have a wide assortment of greetings with which to work. Since the size of all of the greetings is the same, you can select ANY of the greetings in this stamp set for ANY card. This month, we're trying something new–offering you pre-cut die shapes from the Big Shot! We are hoping that this is met with enthusiasm and will be a continual offering each month!
Click HERE to view full details of the kit.
To order the card kit of the month and pay via check or money order, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 585-360-2667.
To order the card kit of the month now using a secure checkout, click the Buy Now link below:
The “Friends Never Fade” Stamp-A-Stack!
Thursday July 29th at 6:30 pm!
at Aly's Stamping Studio in Rochester, NY
Non-Refundable Pre-Pay Deadline – July 19th
The Friends Never Fade Card Kit is a fabulous way for you to make these wonderful cards in the comfort of your own home. The Friends Never Fade Stamp-A-Stack is your chance to make the cards in mine! This way, you have my help and guidance – in addition to full use of all of my stamps, inks, tools and adhesive!
By attending the Stamp-A-Stack, you'll receive cut supplies for 12 cards and can make 6 of each of the 2 featured designs, or use some of the cut pieces to make the alternative designs featured in the instruction booklet that Stamp-A-Stack attendees will receive. One of the great things about Stamp-A-Stacks is that you can make MORE cards because you're repeating designs. And since you're repeating designs, you have more cards to GIVE AND SEND because you don't hoard them (yes… we all know you have a hard time sending your only copies of cards!). Stamp-A-Stack participants receive the featured accessory (this month it's the Clip Assortment) with their registration.
Click HERE to view full details of the Stamp-A-Stack.
To register for the Stamp-A-Stack and pay via check or money order, please e-mail me at email@example.com or call me at 585-360-2667.
To register now using a secure checkout, click the Buy Now link below:
Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, purchase the instructions & more in PDF Form! Not only will you receive all of the instructions, but the dimensions, cost analysis break downs and advertising tools! Then you can turn around and offer the same to your customers.
Purchase the featured cards completed in my boutique! By going this route, all of the work is done for you. All you have to do is send the cards! No need to have any of the supplies or go anywhere – handmade card making couldn't be easier!
There are only 5 Days Left to Register for the Stampin' Summer Bash in Rochester, NY. Canandaigua, NY attendees have an additional week. But either way, the clock is ticking!
You're not going to want to miss this EXCITING Event to KICK OFF the NEW Stampin' Up! Year & Catalog!!!
Click Here to travel to the Event Details & Registration Page.
Are you "Long Distance"? No worries! There's something for you!!! I have put together a Long Distance Kit option – check it out by clicking here!
Here's a look at what we'll be stamping during this fantastic event!
Don't Delay! Register Today!