Posts Tagged ‘Stampin’ Up! Scrapbook’
May is National Scrapbooking Month, so it's only fitting that I actually have a Scrapbook Project to share with you! My Mother in Law asked me to make a blank Scrapbook for a lady that she works with who is retiring. She wanted a poem that she had picked out to be the front page, and then wanted the book filled with minimally decorated pages that had lots of room for people to write her letters as a keepsake. The woman who was being given the book is an avid birdwatcher, so the paper and big shot die was picked out to go along with that.
As always, I have a terrible time getting good scrapbook pictures!
I decorated the album with some ribbon…
The first Poem Page..
One of the layouts for people to sign…
Another layout for people to sign – there were 25 pages like these – I just alternated between Garden Green and Certainly Celery for the background, and changed the Designer Paper strips from page to page…
WHAT TO ORDER:
Certainly Celery Cardstock (105125), Garden Green Cardstock (102584), Tempting Turquoise Cardstock (102067), So Saffron Cardstock (105118), Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Flock Together Designer Series Paper (114018), Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109038), Masterpiece Ribbon Originals (116230), Orchard Ribbon Originals (116232), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439) and Birds and Branches Decorative Strip Die (114529)
- To watch the Spring Retreat Highlights Video Here!
- To register for the May Card Making Class!! Click Here for more details!!
- To order from the Clearance Rack Today!!! Click Here to get started!!
- To join the Stampin' Up! Family and receive two FREE Technique DVDs! Click Here for more details! Contact Me to get started today!
- To order your favorite Retiring Stampin' Up! Colors before they are gone forever! Click Here for more details!
- To place a qualifying order to receive FREE Designer Brads! Click Here for more details!
- To order your May Card Kit of the Month!! Click Here for more details!