Today, I thought I would share with you an idea for you if your kids are too young to sit down and make a card! Being in the creative business, I've been trying to expose Landon to creativity early on. Finger Painting has been the point of interest!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- I gave Landon a piece of Finger Paint Paper, Red and Green Finger Paint, and let him have at it! After the paper had dried, I cut it into 4" x 5 1/4" pieces so that they would fit on the front of a card.
- If you get the large Finger Paint Paper, you're able to get 8 cards out of one sheet, so you don't have to worry about having your kids paint to many multiplies.
- I added the greetings from "Family Phrases" Stamp Set, the hand print is a retired stamp set that I couldn't resist.
WHAT TO ORDER
Glorious Green Cardstock (101697), Real Red Classic Ink (103133), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Family Phrases Stamp Set (114960)
- To register for the Valentine's (and more!) Class – Click Here!
- To register for the Winter Memories Scrapbooking Class – Click Here!
- To order your retiring stamp sets before their gone forever on January 4th – Click Here for the listing!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element until January 4th Only – Click Here!