Posts Tagged ‘New Stampin’ Up! Colors’
A big highlight of the new catalog are the NEW In Colors!! There's nothing like adding some hues to your palate to spruce up color combos!
The In Color Club is a way for you to build up to ALL of the In Color Goodies in a slow, affordable way, so that you receive coordinating colors TOGETHER. So rather than ordering markers one month and paper the next — you'll receive EVERYTHING in a color each month, for 5 months!
Each month, for 5 months, you'll receive the following products in ONE of the In Colors.
- NEW! Style Classic Pad
- Classic Ink Refill
- 1/2 pack of 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock
- 2, 12" x 6" sheets from the In Color Designer Paper Pack
- 4 In Color Dahlias
- 2 yards of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
- Stampin' Write Marker
At the end of the 5 months, you will have grown your collection to include everything listed above in all 5 colors!
So for example, one month you'll receive a Gumball Green Ink Pad, Gumball Green Classic Ink Refill, 1/2 pack of Gumball Green Cardstock, Gumball Green Designer Paper, Gumball Green Dahlias, Gumball Green Ribbon and the Gumball Green Marker.
Then the next month a different color and so on!
Since we take pride in Color Coordination at Stampin' Up!, this is a great way for you grow your In Color Collection in a way that provides you with that coordination you love.
For being a part of In Color Club, you will also receive these perks:
- The First Month of the Club you will receive 10 FREE Card Fronts with your order as an introductory Thank You Gift!
- The Last Month of the Club you will receive a plastic case to hold all of your Markers in and a plastic case to hold all of your Dahlia's in.
The cost is $24 per month (plus shipping and handling if not for local pick up; pay via PayPal or Credit Card).
Here's a sample of a card using these delicious colors!
Important In Color Club Ordering Info!
When you join, you'll be set up on a recurring payment cycle, being billed the same day every month as your first payment is made. So if you join today, you will be charged on the 1st of the month, every month through October. In Color Packs will ship out at the end of the month once payment cycles for all club members have run through.
E-mail me to join the In Color Club Today!
Have you checked out my Color Experimentation Station I talked about in this post? I'm ALL ABOUT color these days – I'm just LOVING playing around with it and trying new things after the fantastic renovation.
Color is all around us in life, and truth be told the colors we're surrounded with really contribute to our moods! You should live your daily lives in warm colors (reds, oranges and yellows) and sleep in cool colors (greens, blues and purples). When we repainted our home – we did just that! Red Living Room, Yellow Dining Room and Terra Cotta Kitchen! Upstairs our bedroom is blue and the guest bedroom is green. When I'm "living" downstairs I feel energized and awake, and when I'm winding down upstairs I feel calm and relaxed looking at the colors I'm surrounded with.
I was fascinated with color as a very little girl… I remember helping my mom match her fabric to thread colors at the fabric store (she was an avid sewer at the time) and at just 6 years old I announced to the children's pageant director at our church that "I don't do pastels" when it came time for wardrobe… I have vivid memories of my strong dislike for pastels at that age… they made me feel like I needed to be quiet and subdued like they were… and being the HIGHLY energetic girl that I was, I wanted bright and bold! Those colors made me feel more empowered to speak my mind (God Bless those around me!).
Because color has been such a huge part of my life from the very beginning, it's no wonder that I fell in love with Stampin' Up! for their extraordinary color palate, and I'm just thrilled that it has received a trendy new "update", allowing me to get back to my creative roots without the "color clutter" as I like to call the colors that collected dust prior to their retirement!
So here are some Color Combinations I've put together using the Color Experience section of my website and how they can dictate the "mood" of a card:
Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip: These colors are fun, bright and summery! They are over all solid "Feel Good" colors that just make you happy. Use a color combination like this for Birthday, Thank You, Hello or Summer Party Invitations.
Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso and Sahara Sand: These colors are soft and subdued – the opposite of the combination above! Use a color combination like this when you want to create a mood of calming such as Baby Shower, Wedding, Sympathy or Get Well.
Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White and Crumb Cake: This color combination says classic, professional, crisp, fresh and maybe even industrial. I see these colors and I think of excellence with it's clean, sharp look. I would use this combination for the following types of cards: Business, Congratulations, Graduation, Retirement, Milestones and Masculine.
Now it's your turn to play with color and drop your color choices into this template to see what you can create! CLICK HERE to get started on your color journey! And once you've played – leave me a comment with YOUR favorite color combination!!!
If you haven't already, be sure to head on over to my online store to play with color! Click "Order Online" in the upper right hand corner of this website. Then, click "Shop Now" in the upper right hand corner of the new window that opens. Once you're there, click "Experiment with Color", it will bring you to a screen that looks like this:
Once you're there, there are fabulous resources including a Video for you to watch showcasing all of our wonderful new colors!!!
I'm having so much fun with my new toys!!! Here is a card that showcases a new favorite stamp set — "For Everything" — and some new accessories!!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- Marina Mist is the delightful new blue that you see on this card – isn't it just DELICIOUS?! The other colors (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip) take on a WHOLE new look when you add Marina Mist into the mix! This is a wonderful example of how wonderful the Color Renovation has been – fresh palate!
- I am THRILLED to have eleven colors of 1 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon this go around!!! It's my favorite to work with… just divine! Be sure to check out my ribbon share offerings to learn how you can get a sampling of ALL of the different ribbons at every affordable price points!
- I'm also smitten with the new colored brad and button choices – creating has never been easier with so many options at your finger tips!!! I've also got an accessory share going on to help you get an assortment of all the new goods – get a wonderful sampling to help you create!
- Give Textured Cardstock (as used on the base of the card) a try when you're in need of a little "boost" for a simple layout!
- The sentiment on this card comes from a Level 1 Hostess Exclusive, "Afterthoughts" – it's a wonderfully versatile set that you'll want to be sure to get your hands on! Place a $150 order or contact me to schedule your workshop today and receive it for FREE!
WHAT TO ORDER:
For Everything Stamp Set (Wood – 116954, Clear – 120459), Afterthoughts (Level 1 Hostess/ $150 Order Exclusive!), Old Olive 12×12 Textured Cardstock (119934), Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (105117), Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink (105216), Marina Mist Cardstock (119682), Marina Mist Classic Ink (119668), Marina Mist 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119772 – share also available), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Chocolate Chip Cardstock (102128), Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (100908), Subtles Buttons (119745 – share also available), Neutrals Brads (119736 – share also available), Brights Brads (119740 – share also available), Linen Thread (104199), Scallop Edge Punch (119882), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (119861) and 1" Circle Punch (119868)
I'm so excited to be sharing with you today the NEW Stampin' Up! Core Colors that are making their debut in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! These colors were so needed in our line up – and have transformed our color families! The new core colors are…
- Marina Mist
- Daffodil Delight
- Early Espresso
- Cherry Cobbler
- Cajun Craze
- Crumb Cake (previously Kraft)
Here's a Color Comparison Video so you can see what they're really like! Enjoy!
Join my Team of "Heartfelt Stampers" to preorder these fantastic colors today! Click Here for more details!
Customers, you'll be able to start ordering these fabulous new additions on July 1st!! Give me a call at 585-360-2667 to reserve a copy of the NEW Idea Book & Catalog featuring these colors for FREE!
- To register for Stampin' Summer Bash!!! Click Here for more details!
- Can't come to the Bash? Order the Long Distance Kit! Click Here to View!
- To check out my PDF File SALE Spot!! Both Demonstrators AND Customers!!! Click Here to View!
- To check out the Last Chance Stamp Set List! Click Here to View!
- To check out the Last Chance Accessories List! Click Here to View!
- To check out the Last Chance Decor Elements List! Click Here to View!
- To purchase the Mini Starter Kit for just $99! Click Here for Kit Contents. Click Here to learn more about The Heartfelt Stampers Team.