Posts Tagged ‘Masterpiece Ribbon Originals’
I'm excited to share with you my newest video tutorial – how to make delightful coiled ribbon roses using a narrow ribbon and Sticky Pages!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
WHAT TO ORDER:
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set (Wood – 117690, Clear – 118598), Log Cabin Smootch Sprtiz (119921), In Color Textured Cardstock – Dusty Durango and Bermuda Bay (115719), Old Olive Cardstock (100702), Old Olive Classic Ink (102277), Chocolate Chip Classic Ink (100908), Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper (115675), Pretties Kit (109114), Masterpiece Ribbon Originals (116230), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Mini Glue Dot (103683), Sticky Pages (114300), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Beautiful Butterfiles Bigz Die (114507) and Circles #2 Originals Die (114526)
- To register for the June Scrapbooking Class, "It's a Journey"!! Click Here for more details!!
- To register for the June Card Making Class, "Cards for Him"!! Click Here for more details!!
- To order from the Clearance Rack Today!!! Click Here to get started!!
- To join the Stampin' Up! Family and receive two FREE Technique DVDs! Click Here for more details! Contact Me to get started today!
- To order your favorite Retiring Stampin' Up! Colors before they are gone forever! Click Here for more details!
- To place a qualifying order to receive FREE Designer Brads! Click Here for more details!