I made this card a little over week ago when mostly all of my inkpads were packed away and ready to go for our big Christmas Bonanza Event (yes, pictures are still coming soon!). I wanted to make a card, but had not much in the way of ink to work with! So I busted out my Sticky Pages and Glitter – the inkless way to make a card and this is what I came up with:
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- Colored Glitter can me messy business – be sure to invest in our Powder Pal set for easy clean up! Work over the tray and use the Static Free Brush to help you usher your leftover glitter back into it's home.
- Make your sentiments pop with Embossing Powders! Here, I used Silver EP.
- Don't be afraid to combine embellishments. For the center of the flower, I used Flower Fusions, a Pretties Kit, Filigree Brads and a Rhinestone Brad. They all came in separate kits, but still complemented one another well!
- The Sticky Cuts come in such a way that you have the option of pulling layers apart to have more images, or using them together and peeling away the top protective sheet one by one for multicolored images.
Here's a look at what comes in this Sticky Cut Sweet set:
One of the nice things about shopping through my online store, is that when you select a product that you're intersted in, you get a nice little list of additional products that pair nicely with the product your intersted in. Here's a look at the suggestions that came up when I selected the Sticky Cut Sweets shown above:
WHAT TO ORDER:
Sticky Cuts Sweet (114301), Fine Cosmo Stampin' Glitter (108796), Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter (114287), On Your Birthday Stamp Set (111664), Chocolate Chip Cardstock (102128), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (105117), Filigree Designer Brads (112577), Pretties Kit (109114), Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads (109111), Flower Fusion (110720), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), Powder Pals (102197), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), VersaMark Pad (102283), Embossing Buddy (103083), Heat Tool (100005) and Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder (109131)
COMING SOON: An Online Holiday Extravaganza beginning November 23th!! Select products up to 50% off!!!! Stay tuned!!!!
- To schedule your Complementary Christmas Card Designing Appointment – Click Here!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element – Click Here!
- To order your December Card Kit of the Month – Click Here!