Things have been awful busy around here, but I forced myself to sit down and get a Digital Scrapbook layout done! This is the first layout I've done for Landon that wasn't part of the calendar, and will be for his actual baby book… exciting!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- These pages are going to be for a "Hybrid" Album. A Hybrid Album is when you design your pages in My Digital Studio, have them printed on individual pages, not bound in an album (use our Professional Print Services for Best Results), and then add some actual accessories (the REAL thing) over top of the digital accessories.
- When importing accessory images for the purpose of Hybrid Scrapbooking, you don't want to re-size the images. They are automatically imported true to size, so they will line up with the real ones correctly. If you're not doing Hybrid Scrapbooking, feel free to re-size, just be careful of pixilating.
- When you want to replicate an area of a page, drag your mouse to select all of the images and then copy and paste. The example? I did the first page and created the circles and embellishments down the side. I wanted the same patterns/accents on my other page. Rather then repeating all of the steps, I grouped all of the embellishments together and pasted them onto the other page. A real time saver!
WHAT TO ORDER:
My Digital Studio (118108) and Cast-A-Spell Digital Download (118114)
Purchase My Digital Studio from me and receive 1 hour of one-on-one training. I'm My Digital Studio Certified and ready to answer your questions!
Speaking of Digital Scrapbooking, have you ordered all of the fabulous new Digital Downloads yet!? Click Here to see all that's available. 7 more were just released yesterday! Here's a peak at one of these downloads, the Christmas Cocoa II Kit:
COMING SOON: An Online Holiday Extravaganza beginning November 23th!! Select products up to 50% off!!!! Stay tuned!!!!
- To schedule your Complementary Christmas Card Designing Appointment – Click Here!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element – Click Here!
- To order your December Card Kit of the Month – Click Here!