Posts Tagged ‘Eclectic Stamping’
Finally!! I can share my mom's Birthday gift with all of you!!! Her Birthday is the same as mine, January 17th, but our family Birthday party just kept getting pushed back and back, finally we got together yesterday to celebrate January & February Birthdays so she's received it and I can share it!
First, here is the card:
And a close up of the card…
Then here is the box for her gift that I made to match the card:
And a close up of the box…
And then what was inside the box…
And a look at the Simply Adorned Bracelet & Charms!
A close up of this side of the charms…
The charms are reversible, here is the other side!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- This set is ALL about vintage stamping!! Shelli gave a Vintage Stamping Presentation and Leadership and I fell in love… ever since, I've been ALL over it! In fact, I'm going to be teaching a Vintage Stamping & Stencils Class as part of our Spring Retreat in April!
- The thing I've been using most in my vintage stamping is the "Color Spritzer Tool" and a Chocolate Chip Marker. That's how I've gotten the splattered look you see here and there, see the flower pictured to the right for a sample of what I mean.
- I've also been using the heck out of the Pretties Kit with Vintage Stamping! I just love pulling in some pearls and "bling". While the Pretties Kit has some fabulous Rhinestone Brads, I've actually been using the Self-Adhesive Rhinestones in the Egg Decorating Kit right now. I just love the ease of peeling and sticking them on!
- Another great element to Vintage Stamping is creating some Shimmer Paint Mist by combining Rubbing Alcohol and Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in a water spritzer and spritzing your cardstock or DSP with it.
WHAT TO ORDER:
Tiny Tag Stamp Set (118091 – Wood, 118592 – Clear), Charming Stamp Set (116519), Bella's Bloom Stamp Set (111600 – Purchased, 120228 – Code to take it FREE During SAB!), SAB Exclusive Set Vintage Labels (118392 – Wood, 119122 – Clear), Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper (115680), Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073), Medium Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Eggcellent Eggs Kit (117179), Chocolate Satin Ribbon (117287), Simply Adorned Bracelet (117342), Simply Adorned 5/8" Circle Charm (117349), Simply Adorned 5/8" Square Charm (118476), Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (116806), Rose Red 12×12 Cardstock (107086), Gable Green Cardstock (102795), So Saffron Cardstock (105118), Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650), Basic Brown Classic Ink (104315), Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (100071), Rose Red Classic Ink Pad (101778), Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (111325), Pretties Kit (109114), Designer Label Punch (107590), 1 1/4" Square Punch (104400), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439) and Stampin' Up! Blossom Party Die (115971)
- To order your March Card Kit of the Month! Click Here for more details!!
- To Sign Up for the Spring Card Class! Click Here for more details!!
- To Sign Up for our Spring Stamping Retreat Weekend!! Click Here for more details!
- To place your qualifying orders to earn FREE Stamp Sets, it's Sale-A-Bration!! Click Here for more details!