Posts Tagged ‘Dry Goods Decor Element’
As I had shared earlier this week, my newest nephew, Jackson, has been welcomed into the world! I knew that I needed to get a new blog post up for you all, I've been wanting to play with some new products in the upcoming Mini, and I also wanted to do something crafty for Jackson's arrival — so rolling all of those into one, I made up these Photo Boards as gifts for my brother and sister-in-law and the grandparents…
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- Did you know that Stampin' Up! sells 3 different types of plain chipboard boards? They are wonderful for making keepsake scrapbook pages such as this one. I mounted everything onto one of our 9" x 9" OnBoard Chipboard Boards.
- The little flourish accent actually comes from the "Dry Goods" Decor Elements that you can receive for FREE as a Hostess at the 1st Level! I had a couple of these on hand and haven't used them for the jars, so decided too cut them apart and just use the motifs. My plan is to cut letters out of the words for another project later on.
- Our 1/2" Library Clips are perfect for 3-D projects such as this. They're a bit large, so they can be too much for a scrapbook page protector or to mail — but they work fabulously for things such as this!
- The "beautiful little baby" stamp was stamped on a piece of our wide Twill Tape using Chocolate Chip Craft Ink! Craft Inks are perfect for stamping on cloth and fabric – and as long as your images aren't too detailed, it looks great!
This is one other version of the board that I did…
The stamp that I used for this project, "Beautiful Little Baby" is one of the individual stamps on our under $10 page. BUT – this particular one isn't featured in our Current Catalog – it has been on our Dormant List and will be saying a fond farewell! Be sure to order this delightful image before it is gone forever on January 4th!
I cut out the letters to spell out "Jackson" from the Simple Letters Big Shot Die Set – a Stampin' Up! Exclusive! Be sure to order this die set before January 4th so that you can receive a FREE Decor Element with purchase as part of our Holiday Gift Giving Guide Promotion!
I normally like to die cut my letters out of chipboard, but because of the accessories that I wanted to use (such as the Mini Library Clips) – they wouldn't have laid flat had I done that. So instead I propped up all of the letters on Stampin' Dimensionals that I had cut in half. TIP: If you're going to need a lot of half sized Stampin' Dimensionals, try cutting them while they're on the sheet, it's much easier to use! Here's what I mean…
WHAT TO ORDER:
Alphabet Simple Letters Bigz Die (115960), Beautiful Baby Stamp (114492), Book Basics Large OnBoard (110713), Chocolate Chip Craft Ink (101816), 1/2" Library Clips (112581), Mini Library Clips (109857), Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (112454), Kraft Corduroy Buttons (114340), Chocolate Chip 1/4" Ribbon (111367), Very Vanilla 1/4" Ribbon (109026), Twill Tape (105245), Chocolate Chip 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch (104390), 3/4" Circle Punch (107217), Decor Applicator (114285), Dry Goods Decor Elements (Level 1 Hostess Exclusive!), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive (110755), Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper (COMING SOON!) and Sweet Pea Felt (COMING SOON!)
- To register for the Valentine's (and more!) Class – Click Here!
- To register for the Winter Memories Scrapbooking Class – Click Here!
- To order your discount Big Shot Dies and Vinyl Sheets – until December 22nd Only! Click here for the listing! – ENDS TOMORROW!!!!!
- To order your retiring stamp sets before their gone forever on January 4th – Click Here for the listing!
- To register for the Birthday Card Class – Click Here!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element until January 4th Only – Click Here!
It's time for a FREE Give-Away!!!!
I am giving away one package of Large On Board Chipboard to one lucky Blog Reader!! All you have to do is leave a comment on my blog under any post from now through December 23rd and you'll be entered to win!!!