Posts Tagged ‘Creative Escape’
I am SO EXCITED to share with you the class schedule, descriptions and sneak peeks for Creative Escape on October 6th and 7th! If you haven't registered yet, there's still time! It's an amazing weekend you won't want to miss. We even have girls coming in from out of state — with a full weekend to create, it's worth the drive!
If you can't make it for the full weekend, don't forget that there's a Saturday Only option. AND — I'm happy to announce a NEW Sunday Only Option!!!!! I'm thrilled that with our extended Sunday hours, we're able to put this additional option out there.
CLICK HERE for complete details on the weekend, rates and packages.
Now for the class unveiling! All break out classes are an optional add-on. These classes are exclusive to Creative Escape and offered at a much lower price point than what they would be at a stand alone class. It's a perk for attendees, but not a requirement. This weekend is what YOU want it to be!
October 2012 Creative Escape Break Out Classes
Registration Open through October 1st at Noon
Class Option #1 – Saturday at 1:00 pm – Festival of Prints Card Workshop:
Class Option #2 – Saturday at 7:00 am – Seasonal Scrapbook Spreads:
Class Option #3 – Sunday at 10:00 am – My Digital Studio 2, FREE Class:
Class Option#4 – Saturday at 1:00 pm – Merry Moments Brag Book:
CLICK HERE to download a PDF with COMPLETE class descriptions.
To register for break out classes via check – print this slip off to fill out and include with your check and mail it to: Aly Schilling, 67 Covington Rd, Rochester NY 14617.
To register for break out classes via credit card online – simply e-mail me which classes you want to take and I will send you an invoice! If you haven't registered for the weekend yet, or owe a balance on the weekend – I can put it all in one invoice for you.
Hope you can join us for a weekend of FUN!!!!
Wooo hooo! Registration is now LIVE for our October Creative Escape! This is a weekend you will NOT want to miss…. our first one was held this past June and a HUGE success!! We received nothing but rave review, and many attendees have told us they're coming back and bringing friends — a good sign of everyone having a TOTAL blast and feeling that it was a great value!
Here are some pictures from our last Creative Escape:
And this next go around is going to be even BIGGER! We're moving into a larger space (we'll have our own FLOOR!) and BETTER!
CLICK HERE for all of the details on our next Escape and/or to register today!
I am so excited about Creative Escape coming up on June 23rd and 24th!
Registration has been extended through June 12th — 1 more week — for the 10 remaining spots available if you haven't registered yet!
One of the things that sets Creative Escape apart from other crops and/or retreats is that attendees have the option to sign up for break-out classes at a reduced cost (an approx. $15 discount per class!)
We have 5 classes lined up for this weekend; registration for these classes is open for 1 week — until Tuesday June 12th. These classes are pre-pay and product based, so you are getting product for your money.
- Saturday at Noon: Afternoon Daydream, Cost: $25 — This class includes an ENTIRE "Afternoon Daydream Simply Scrappin Kit" ($26.08 value alone!) in addition to other consumable supplies (cardstock, ribbon and embellishments) for the designs created just for for the class. At this class, you will be able to make either scrapbook pages or cards — your choice! You will use 1/2 of the kit during the class for the class designs, and then 1/2 of the kit left over to make MORE creations, either during Creative Escape or at home!
- Saturday at 4 pm: My Digital Studio for Beginners, Cost: FREE — This hour-long class includes learning all of the basics on My Digital Studio — Stampin' Up!'s computer-based design system. You do not have to own My Digital Studio to take this class. You can bring your laptop with My Digital Studio already loaded and follow along. Or, just attend the class and watch and listen. Note: You can download a FREE trial of My Digital Studio before you arrive at Creative Escape so that you can "test drive" it while you are at the retreat with help and guidance! Use Item Code 129600 through my Online Store at "www.alystamps.stampinup.net".
- Saturday at 8 pm: Betsy's Blossom Explosion Album, Cost: $15 –This class will lead you through making an explosion album with the bright colors of the ever-popular Betsy's Blossom Designer Paper. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to enjoy this class since it's a stand-alone mini album — perfect for a gift or to keep! You will receive 1/2 a pack of Betsy's Blossom Designer Paper and 1/2 a package of Paper Daisies at this class ($10.12 value alone!) in addition to all sorts of other consumables to adorn your album, and all of the necessary cardstock. You won't use all of the paper and daisies during the class, so will have left overs to make MORE creations, either during Creative Escape or at home!
- Sunday at 9 am: Bandstand, Cost: $25 –This class includes an ENTIRE "Bandstand Simply Scrappin Kit" ($26.08 value alone!) in addition to other consumable supplies (cardstock, ribbon and embellishments) for the designs created just for this class. At this class, you will be able to make either scrapbook pages or cards — your choice! You will use 1/2 of the kit during the class for the class designs, and 1/2 of the kit will be left over to make MORE creations, either during Creative Escape or at home!
- Sunday at 1 pm: Intermediate My Digital Studio, Cost: FREE — This hour-long class will bypass all of the basics on My Digital Studio and delve more into capabilities and functionality. To take this class, it is best that you either take the Saturday Beginner's Class first OR have had experience with My Digital Studio already at home as basics will not be explained.
To sign up for any of these break out classes, simply e-mail me at email@example.com and I will send you an invoice, payable right online via Credit or Debit card! You can also put a check in the mail if you prefer as long as it is received to me by Tuesday the 12th.
Additionally, I am pleased to let you know what you will be receiving in your product bundles! There will be 4 large display boards FILLED with project ideas showcasing these supplies for you to copy throughout the weekend if you choose :
- Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
- Brights 12×12 Cardstock Assortment
- 2 Sheets Whisper White 12×12 Cardstock
- 6 Sheets Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock
- Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Rhinestone Jewels
- Brights Glimmer Brads
- Brights Buttons
- A Ribbon Share featuring 1 yard of each of the following ribbons: Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, Lucky Lime Ruffle Ribbon, Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
That's a boat load of product you'll be getting to play with!
We also have rounded up the door prizes and are happy to let you know that over $150 in FREE product is going to be given out this weekend via Door Prizes!!!!!! This is ON TOP of your daily gifts and bundles! Woooo hoooo!!
I also just have to tell you that we had a Demonstrator Event at the Casino this past Saturday, and the food is FABULOUS!!!!! We felt completely spoiled by the massive and unlimited menu selection. They even had brunch options in the early afternoon — it was really just divine – you're going to love it!
For those of you registered — I'm looking forward to a weekend with you! For those of you who haven't registered yet, I hope you can join us!
I am SOOOOOOO excited to be announcing this super special event to all of you……!!!! Over the MOON!!!!! It's going to be a BLAST and something you won't want to miss. Space is limited to the first 40 people, so be sure to reserve your spot today! You don't have to pay in full to hold your spot, just a minimal $25 deposit.
This event has it's very own page now (www.alystamps.com/creativeescape) but here is all of the info below, too!
I hope you're able to join in for the fun!!!!
Join us for an amazing weekend of creativity at the Finger Lakes Casino & Racetrack in Farmington, NY!
The Creative Escape is whatever YOU want it to be! A Scrapbook Crop, Stamping & Cardmaking fun, a time to get caught up on Digital Scrapbooking… bring WHATEVER creative projects you're working on and settle in for some quality time to create!
We are so excited to be partnering with a facility that will help us put on a weekend you won't forget. Our creative space will bring you close to the excitement on the main level. At the same time, your creative juices can flow in a spacious, private, sound proof room with your very own table.
You can do nothing but craft all weekend! Or, you can take a break here and there to enjoy the other amenities the Casino has to offer, including but not limited to: slots, live music and a full service bar.
As if that isn't enough, you are going to eat WELL this weekend!!! Your registration includes a full beverage service and all you can eat buffets around the clock! With 120 menu options, there is something for everyone… even prime rib and crab legs at dinner, and decadent deserts!
Registration Package A:
Includes your own creative space and full supply use from 9 am on Saturday until 3 pm on Sunday. This package also includes a $50 product bundle, 2 gifts, entries into 2 days of door prizes, full beverage service, 2 all you can eat lunch buffets and 1 all you can eat dinner buffet.
Registration Package B:
Includes your own creative space and full supply use from 9 am – midnight on Saturday. This package also includes a $50 product bundle, 1 gift, entries into 1 day of door prizes, full beverage service, 1 all you can eat lunch buffet and 1 all you can eat dinner buffet.
You will be able to register for optional break out classes at an additional fee from June 1st – 13th.
Displays & Supply Use:
Use your product bundles however you want! You'll be given wonderful supplies to incorporate into your scrapbook pages or cards as you choose. There will also be lots of ideas on display for you to copy – both scrapbook pages and cards will be posted. In addition, you'll have full access to all of our stamp sets, ink pads, punches, Big Shot & dies and all other tools throughout the entire weekend! Your creativity will have no bounds with access to most of the catalog!
You are welcome to commute. Or, you can stay close to the excitement at the hotel across from the Casino under our reserved room block! You'll find more hotel information on the Registration Form.
Here is a copy of the registration form — to print it, just right click on the image and select "save as" — this will save it as a printable JPEG file.
Cut off the bottom portion (the top half is yours to keep) and mail it to: Aly Schilling, 67 Covington Road, Rochester NY 14617
Please include your deposit check or money order with your registration form ($25 min. due to secure your spot). To pay via credit card, use the paypal links below and snail mail or e-mail your completed registration form.
Minimum Deposit Payment ($25):
Package A Full Payment ($138):
Package B Full Payment ($120):
To pay any other amount, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will e-mail you an invoice!