Posts Tagged ‘Butterfly Punch’
Can I just say that I L-O-V-E all of my new goodies!? Because I do!!! I had so much fun sitting down and creating with a fresh assortment of product. I also am in love with the Color Renovation – designing is SO MUCH EASIER with this new color line up! And my shelves feel so uncluttered having had weeded out the colors that weren't used all that much. Here's the first card that I'll share with you from my new shipment!
ALY'S HELPFUL HINTS:
- This new Specialty Paper is just to die for! It's the "Sweet & Sour" that has glossy designs! I've made a couple of cards now with this package, and have loved each of them – Top Pick for sure!
- We have a fabulous new stamp set called "Butterfly Prints" that coordinates with the butterfly punch. The Designs are really great, and coordinate beautifully with this Specialty Paper.
- By far, the thing that I am MOST excited about from this catalog are the Rhinestone and Pearl accents!!!!! Here, used a rhinestone accent as the head of the butterfly. These new Jewel Packages are sold separately which I love because I can use them ALL I WANT! Only $4.95 for 150 pre-adhesive jewels – you can't beat that!
- All of our buttons have been reconfigured and oh my gosh, loving it! There are so many more colors to choose from and it makes designing so easy. Here I used a flower button from the Subtles Package.
WHAT TO ORDER:
Butterfly Prints Stamp Set (Wood – 121049, Clear – 120738), Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246), Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper (117390), Rose Red Cardstock (102544), Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (105117), Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink (105216), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Basic Black Classic Ink (101179), Mini Library Clips (109857), Pumpkin Pie Satin Ribbon (119749), Illuminate Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (121084) Butterfly Punch (119848) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Want a Sampling of the Designer Paper, Ribbon or Accessories Used on this Card? Be sure to check out all of my NEW PRODUCT SHARES available for this month only! It's a wonderfully affordable way for you to get a little bit of everything! Click Here for more details.
I've been hard at work putting together my SWAPS for Leadership!! I cut down this year and am only making up 64 of these… but we're snowed in today and I have some extra time on my hands, so I just might get to doing another design… we'll see how these go!
I am so pleased with how this design turned out, that it's going to actually be my 1st installment in my January – April U Pick 2 Menu!!!
What is my U Pick 2 Menu all about? Every 4 months, I come out with a new selection of 8 cards making up the Menu. Then you just set a date and time to have me come to your home for a U Pick 2 Private Stamping Class! Invite your friends & family, and I provide the rest. For each Private Stamping Class that you host, U Pick 2 of the cards from the Menu that you and your guests complete FREE of charge! My Stamping Studio is also available for you to hold your U Pick 2 Class in if you prefer. An extra perk? As a U Pick 2 Coordinator, you'll receive FREE Shopping Dollars from the Stampin' Up! Catalog!
So this Flight of the Butterfly Card is the first of the January – April U Pick 2 choices — stay tuned over the next week or so to see all 8 cards in the line up!
For the most up to date U Pick 2 Information, select the U Pick 2 tab from my navigation bar!
WHAT TO ORDER:
Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set (111564), Happy Everything Stamp Set (115235), Neutrals Textured Cardstock – Going Grey – (108693), Basic Grey Cardstock (108692), Basic Grey Classic Ink (109120), Crushed Curry Cardstock (115319), In Color Textured Cardstock – Crushed Curry – (115719), Crushed Curry Classic Inkpad (115659), Pretty in Pink Classic Ink (101301), Pretty in Pink Cardstock (100459), Old Olive Cardstock (102584), Regal Rose Cardstock (105130), Soft Subtles Brads (106954), Butterfly Punch (116629), 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Corner Rounder (109047), Mat Pack (105826), Paper Piercer (116631), 2-Way Glue Pen (100425) and Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- To order the January Card Kit of the Month – Click Here!
- To register for the Valentine's (and more!) Class – Click Here!
- To order everything on your Wish List from the Holiday Mini Catalog!! The catalog ends in just 1 day!!! Click Here to view the Mini Online!
- To register for the Winter Memories Scrapbooking Class – Click Here! Deadline in just 1 day!!! Registration by January 4th at Noon is FIRM!
- To order your retiring stamp sets before their gone forever on January 4th – Click Here for the listing! Ends in just 1 Day!!!
- To place your qualifying order for a FREE Decor Element until January 4th Only – Click Here! Ends in just 1 Day!!!!
"This is my story of hope. In 1984, I had a mastectomy (full) and also I was sterilised by radiation. I was put on Tamoxifen, which I stayed on for over 15 years, stopping only when I had bleeding problems. I came off it then but had a recurrence in 2005. I am 57 and still wonder what I will do when I grow up – I am planning now until I am 91 at least. Every day is a good day – tomorrow, who knows. It's not always easy but I am now on Arimidex and all is going well. I do take some herbs and try to watch my diet, eating a lot of fruit and vegetables and only a little dairy. I am a teacher working full time and we do a lot of fundraising for Tri To Beat Cancer here in Dublin. You just have to go for it. I hope my story gives hope to everyone. I have survived and I am traveling the world as much as I can. Love and prayers to all of you. God bless."
October 29, 2007
Taken from www.breastcancer.org.
Do you have a story? Share your story by leaving a comment to this post. At the end of this campaign, I will select one story at random to receive a FREE "Ribbon of Hope" Stamp ($9.45 value). "Your" story can be your own personal story or a story of someone you know or once knew. Here's a look at the free stamp:
Today's Card of Hope is also another Card Kit that's available for purchase starting now! This card kit has been designed so that you can use it for Breast Cancer Cards of Encouragement, or ANY encouragement card, not needing to be Breast Cancer specifically! My hope is that this will allow more of you to partcipate in this campaign, making donations to The American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Here's today's Card Kit for a Cure:
"Wings of Hope." Card Kit for a Cure Contents:
- 6 pieces of 4 1/4" x 11" Whiper White Cardstock
- 6 pieces of 5 1/4" x 4" Regal Rose Cardstock
- 6 pieces of 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" Basic Black Cardstock
- 6 Pieces of 2 3/8" x 4 1/4" Rose Red Cardstock
- 6 Pre-Punched Pretty in Pink Butterflies
- 6 Pre-Punched Cardstock Vellum Butterfiles
- 12 Clear Rhinestone
- 6 – 15" pieces of Rose Red Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
- 6 "A Donation Has Been Made…" Cards
- 6 Whisper White Envelopes
What to Order to Complete the Card (Order Here and 10% of the order total will be donated to the cause!):
(You don't have to order anything extra from the "Hope Happens." Card Kit for a Cure!)
- 113722 Hope Happens Stamp Set
- 115052 Priceless Stamp Set
- 101179 Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
- 100425 2-Way Glue Pen
- 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Card Ministry Makes Wings of Hope Cards...
The Card Ministry at our Church also made up a bunch of these "Wings of Hope" cards for members of the congregation to use to send words of encouragement to people they know:
Here are some other ways that YOU can get involved in the "Stamp Out Breast Cancer!" Campaign:
Views since Oct. 27th at 9:30 am EST: 703
2,297 views to go! Pass it On!
Click on any of the icons below to start spreading the word by sharing this post through Facebook, Twitter and other Social Networking Sites: