Welcome to Day #1 of the Fall Frolic Event! Today I’m going to share with you an adorable little Halloween Box that makes the perfect party favor, decoration or perhaps a gift for a co-worker, family member or friend!
The Designer Series Paper that I choose to use for this box is the "Night and Day" Designer Series Paper" featured in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I just love how this paper is a complete pack of Black and White Designs!
And there’s some more terrific news about this fabulous paper! It’s available as a NEW Digital Download for My Digital Studio, along with 6 other fabulous additions! All of these in addition to the My Digital Studio Software are available for purchase today.
ALY’S HELPFUL HINTS:
- This delightful box looks so unique because it was created with a printed window sheet from the Night & Day Specialty DSP!
- The Big Shot paired with the Box #2 Die takes all of the guesswork out of this pattern, cutting and scoring all in one BIG SHOT!
- Sticky Strip makes the perfect adhesive for a unique project like this – we don’t want those M&M’s falling out now do we!?
- To add a little somethin’ somethin’ to the punched out scull, a Stampin’ Sponge and Basic Black Inkpad worked wonders!
- Adding "sprigs" of cording into ribbon knots makes a wonderful extra accent.
- Clear Rhinestone Eyes are exactly what this little skull needs to look complete.
- The darling bitty "Boo!" tag stamp images and coordinating punch are not yet available for purchase – they are a sneak peek of items coming soon in the Ocassions Mini Catalog!
WHAT WAS USED:
From the Crypt Stamp Set (115460), Night & Day Specialty DSP (116768), Silver Cord (109866), Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (115605), Clear Rhinestone Brads (113144), Whisper White Cardstock (100730), Only Orange Cardstock (102837), Basic Black Classic Ink (101179), Only Orange Classic Ink (102696), 1-3/4" Circle Punch (112004), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Sticky Strip (104294), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Big Shot (113439) and Box #2 Die (114518).
AND… It’s time for the FIRST Fall Frolic Blog Candy Giveaway!
Our first prize is a roll of Silver Elastic Cord, as shown in this Halloween Box! Valued at $5.89 after tax and shipping, this is a prize you’re going to want to be sure to try for! What do you have to do? Simply leave a comment to this post below telling me what you’re favorite thing is about my new website, and I’ll enter you to win! You have until Monday October 19th at 10:00 am EST to Enter! Good Luck!