Happy MDS Blog Hop Day! Today is the day where we show you what we've been working on : )
I decided to share with you the card that I made for May Recognition for my Heartfelt Stamper's Team Members. These ladies are an inspiration to me – I love seeing them ENJOY everything that is Stampin' Up!, and their determination makes me just giddy! So I thought his embellishment from the 2013 Quotable Calendar was just perfect. Here's the card I came up with:
CLICK HERE to download the complete Digital Download Supply List – a PDF printable to keep for future use!
Now hop on over and check out the other fabulous projects waiting for you!
I'm in LOVE with the NEW 2013-2015 In Colors. They are simply delicious!! I seriously want to eat them.
And because I'm SO in love with the New In Colors, I'm uber excited about this year's In Color Club!
It's back by popularity, and with a couple added TWISTS from last year that I'm sure you're going to love!!
First, here's a look at the BEAUTIFUL New In Colors:
Like the cards shown above? You'll receive ALL of them throughout the duration of the Club!!! Here's how the club works:
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you want to join.
- You'll provide your Credit Card info – your card will be charged between the 1st and 10th of the month for $29 (plus shipping if applicable) for 5 months (June – October).
- You'll be added to our Facebook "Virtual Color Community!" This is a community exclusive for Aly Stamps In Color Club Members. Here, you'll receive additional monthly "In Color Inspiration" and even be able to participate in In Color Challenges with FREE Giveaways!
- Every month, between the 15th and 25th of the month, you'll receive a goodie box in the mail with an assortment of product featuring 1 of the In Colors and a hand stamped card to match your month's color (one of the ones featured above). You'll receive a different color each month until you have all 5 colors.
- All In Color Club Members will receive a FREE complementary copy of the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog in addition to a FREE In Color Bookmark to go with it! These will ship with your first month of colors in June.
Here's a super sneaky peak of the New 2013-2014 Annual Catalog (as much as I'm allowed to show you at this point in time!) and the FREE Bookmark you'll receive:
Here is a rundown of what is included EVERY month with this club:
- NEW THIS YEAR! Access to the Virtual Color Community
- NEW THIS YEAR! A Handstamped Card featuring your In Color of the month
- NEW THIS YEAR! A Color Coach Card to give you color combination ideas for your In Color of the month
- 12 Sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock
- 1 Ink Pad
- 1 Ink Refill
- 2 yards 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
- 4 Boutique Details
- 1 Stampin' Write Marker
- 2, 6" x 12" Sheets of In Color Paper Slab DSP
- 1, 6" x 12" Sheet of Core'dinations Cardstock
Each month you will receive all of the above items in ONE of the featured colors, with a differed color every month. That way you have a fabulous monochromatic color scheme to work with. This is a fantastic way for you to grow your color collection affordably without sacrificing coordination!
By the end of the club, you will have received:
- 5 months worth of Virtual Community Sharing, Ideas, Inspiration and Potential Prize Winnings!
- 5 Handstamped cards
- 5 Color Coach Cards
- 60 Sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock (1/2 package of each new In Color!)
- The Complete In Color Family of 5 Ink Pads
- All 5 Coordinating Ink Refills
- 10 yards of delicious ribbon in 5 colors
- A full pack of Boutique Details (20 total!)
- The Complete In Color Family of Stampin' Write Markers
- 10 sheets of Designer Paper
- 5 Sheets of Core'dinations Cardstock
And upon completing the club, on your final month I will be sending you:
- The Marker Case
- The Boutique Details Case
- 5 Envelopes to match your hand stamped cards
All kits are packaged with care. If not a local pickup, $5.60 shipping will be added on to your total each month and your goodies will be sent via a Priority Flat Rate Mailer.
Want In!? We would love to have you be a part of this year's In Color Club & Virtual Color Community! I can't wait to get the fun started! Simply CLICK HERE to e-mail me and we'll get you in the club!
It's time for a NEW Best of 25 Years Stamp Set! The set for May is "The Best of Brides & Babies". My favorite image is the new one that is exclusive to this stamp set — the darling bird anniversary image!! Here's a look at the full set:
New to the "Best of" collection? Here's the full skinny:
As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!
Some things to remember:
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
As a special incentive to collect the Best of stamps, we're including a collector's card and 25-year proof of purchase sticker with every Best of set. Collect six stickers, and send it in to redeem a FREE set of your choice valued up to $14.95! Free sets must be redeemed no later than April 30, 2014.
We're excited to introduce our second Submit a Project kit–the Dolled-Up Birthday Kit–voted on by you via our Facebook page.
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
- 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!**
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp on clear-mount block D or H rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Spot.
- Stamp "Happy Birthday" at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
SUPER easy! Totally do-able!
**Adhesive not included
Mother's Day. Teacher appreciation. Just because. Say thank you with this no-maintenance bouquet. There's no watering, no weeding-just enjoying. This easy-to-assemble kit comes complete with the petals, stems, and buttons to create the flowers, as well as four different tags to make this the perfect gift for any occasion. All you need is some paper, ribbon or a vase to add the finishing touches to the bouquet.
As if that weren't enough, the kit contains a "baker's dozen"! This means you can create and give (or keep) a dozen flowers, and have a bonus flower left over to pass along to someone new! Give it to someone you wouldn't normally think of: a teller at the bank, a grocery store clerk, or the librarian at your local library. Anyone you encounter on your way that you'd like to give a little "thank you" to-and introduce them to Stampin' Up!
Item 134542 $12.95
Available starting April 29, while supplies last.
- 2 sheets of preprinted and precut flowers on 12" X 12" cardstock; makes 13 flowers using Pool Party, Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and Rich Razzleberry
- 13 Vintage Faceted Buttons
- 13 green floral wire stems
Adhesive not included. (Glue gun recommended.)
Welcome to this week's MDS Blog Hop! Our theme for the week was end of school or summer. With 2 months left of school here on the east coast, I wasn't quite "there" yet this week (though we are having some BEAUTIFUL summery weather!) So I decided to use some photos from the trip to FIJI I just got back from. Even though they were just entering into their Winter — it sure FELT like Summer to me!
Here's a fun journaling tip… try writing along with a favorite song! This can be a lot of fun when you're having a writing block. Or, if you simply want to step away from the norm. I had the Barenaked Ladies song stuck in my head when I was working on this page, so substituted monkey for island and voila!
These pictures are from an excursion we took to a private island (I would write a little more seriously about that on the coordinating page).
CLICK HERE to download a Digital Download Supply List.
Now check out the rest of the hop!
Are you READY to get FREE KITS mailed to you this month!? The May Free Kit Codes are HERE! Check them out & use the links provided for sneak peeks and more details.
CLICK HERE for more details on the FREE KITS program.
Codes for Upcoming On the Go Class Kits…
|On the Go Kit||Ordering Code||Order Deadline||Min. Ordering Amount Before Ship & Tax
Link to Kit Details and Shipping Payment Buttons
|May Technique Kit||JBCRPR7S||5/15/2013||$20.00||http://alystamps.com/buykits/technique-punch-art-to-go|
|May Punch Art||JBCRPR7S||5/15/2013||$20.00||http://alystamps.com/buykits/technique-punch-art-to-go|
|May Card Shoppe||R7HQPYDU||5/9/2013||$20.00||http://alystamps.com/buykits/shoppe-on-the-go|
|May Scrapbook Shoppe||R7HQPYDU||5/9/2013||$25.00||http://alystamps.com/buykits/shoppe-on-the-go|
CLICK HERE to be directed to my online store where you can start shopping!